Saturday, April 28, 2012

Decals

When you were young, did you ever put together model cars?  I always loved putting on the decals.  You'd soak them in water then carefully place it on the model hoping they didn't stick to your fingers.

The original Bradley had decals.  A quick goggle search on the original ads will show this.  Kitcarguy on the bradleygt site will make the decals for anyone who wants them.  He has quite the selection.  I got silver, my second choice was black.  Four of the logos and four of the text.  My wife likes the way the silver turned out, so I must say, I made the right choice.


If I ever do paint the car, the $50 bucks to get the stickers done again will pale in comparison to the cost of the paint job.  I called the other day, and because it's fiberglass, the estimate was $6K.  Wowsers!  I didn't expect that price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment