Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dang Mice!!!

Decided to get into the doors.  I thought I might as well put some sound proofing material in and see if I can't maybe put in a tweeter for a stereo.  No sooner had I taken off the panels when......
That's a nest.  The mice are long gone though.  I plan on replacing the tan handles with something that hangs down more.  The current handles go well with the groovy disco glitter brown of the original color, but definitely not the current red.

The door handles - the long skinny pole sticking up is a complete mystery.  Yes, it's supposed to open and lock the doors.  Needless to say, it doesn't.  To open the passenger door, it has to be opened from the outside.
There are folks on the Bradley GT website trying to crack that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment